If you do not have Social Media, download your photo at the bottom of this page.
#LiteAtMalloys Offical Rules
Take a photo of yourself and post it with the hashtag #LiteAtMalloys on Instagram or Twitter or post it on our Facebook Pages post labeled #LiteAtMalloys or upload it to our website at http://www.johnnymalloysmedina.com/event/liteatmalloys-photo-contest/ (form located at bottom of page). You must be 21 to enter.
- 2 Tickets to the Cleveland Indians Open Day Game on April 11th
- 2 passes to the Miller Lite pregame tent
- Take a picture enjoying a Miller Lite
- Post it to Instagram or Twitter using #LiteAtMalloys
- Tag Johnny Malloys – on Instagram is @JohnnyMalloys on Twitter use @JMalloys
- Facebook Entry – Locate the #LiteAtMalloys post on our Facebook Page – post picture in the comment section (don’t forget the hashtag #LiteAtMalloys)
- Website Entry – Go to http://www.johnnymalloysmedina.com/litecontest/ and fill out the #AtLiteMalloys form and upload your image (form located at bottom of page).
- YOU MUST BE 21 TO ENTER
- No purchase necessary
Contest Dates: March 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017 (11:59pm)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The “#LiteAtMalloys″ Photo Contest is open only to those who post their qualifying photo and who are 21 years as of the date of entry. The”#LiteAtMalloys ” Photo Contest is only open to legal residents of the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Johnny Malloy’s Medina, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the “#LiteAtMalloys″ Photo Contest. The “#LiteAtMalloys” Photo Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Johnny Malloy’s Medina as final and binding as it relates to the content of “#LiteAtMalloys ” Photo Contest.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 1, 2017, 11:30am EST and ending March 31, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. Entry time will be determined by what is stamped on the social media portal or website upload time stamp. All online entries must be received by March 31, 2017, 11:59pm EST. Johnny Malloy’s Medina assumes NO responsibility for internet speed, connection issues or any other technical difficulties.
Optional verbiage to include:
- You must follow the above rules for your entries to be valid.
- Only one entry per person
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the”#LiteAtMalloys″ Photo Contest (the “1st Place Winner”) will receive 2 Tickets to the Cleveland Indians Opening Day Baseball Game on April 11 and 2 passes to the Miller Lite Pregame Party Tent. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Johnny Malloy’s Medina. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Johnny Malloy’s Medina discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Johnny Malloy’s Medina to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected randomly by an Official of Johnny Malloy’s Medina. All entries will be recorded onto a notecard. Notecards will be placed in a barrel. Winner will be selected from random out of the barrel.
Winner(s) will be posted on social media and on johnnymalloysmedina.com, within two (2) days following selection of Winner. Winner must provide a valid ID for proof of identity. Johnny Malloy’s Medina shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT JOHNNY MALLOY’S MEDINA SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Johnny Malloy’s Medina, anyone acting on behalf ofJohnny Malloy’s Medina, andJohnny Malloy’s Medina licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion ofJohnny Malloy’s Medina. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Johnny Malloy’s Medina from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, whichJohnny Malloy’s Medina may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions:Johnny Malloy’s Medina reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondJohnny Malloy’s Medina control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Johnny Malloy’s Medina may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Johnny Malloy’s Medina. Johnny Malloy’s Medina reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Johnny Malloy’s Medina has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Johnny Malloy’s Medina reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessJohnny Malloy’s Medina and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: OCRON Systems LLC – c/o Johnny Malloy’s Medina “LiteAtMalloys” – 15110 Foltz Parkway – Strongsville – Ohio – 44149. Requests must be received no later than, April 1, 2017 – 11:59pm EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign isJohnny Malloy’s Medina -1038 Court Street – Medina – Ohio – 44212.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The “#LiteAtMalloys” Photo Contest hosted byJohnny Malloy’s Medina is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Upload your #LiteAtMalloys Photo